Connect & Play
YANKOBGËK MINË DNEKMËGZÉK (Connect & Play)
The Education, Environmental, Tribal Historic Preservation and Language & Culture Departments are offering an incentive program during this period to help keep GLT Citizens, household members, other Tribal members and staff engaged and social. During this time, virtual outreach will be made available from a variety of different media.
We recognize that with the majority of people being at home, people are more inclined to participate in activities together, so incentives will be totaled by household contributions. Households are limited to 5 participants, if you do not have a large household please feel free to form your own “household”.
CONNECT & PLAY TEACHING VIDEOS
CONNECT & PLAY POINT OPPORTUNITIES
Click the weeks below for links to Connect & Play Point Earning Opportunities.
Session One: April 19 - May 30 (Closed)
Session Two: May 31 - July 11 (Closed)
Session Three: July 12 - August 29
Please note, there are additional point earning opportunities on the Gun Lake Tribe's Youth Facebook Page. If you have Tribal Youth, request access here.
CONNECT & PLAY DETAILS
Who Can Participate: Gun Lake Tribal Citizens and Households, Other Tribal Citizens, Gun Lake Staff and Households
Earning Points: Participate in and complete GLT Connect & Play activities
- Commenting on qualifying Facebook and Instagram Posts
- Participating in qualifying Zoom interactions
- Invitations with the zoom meeting link will be sent the day of the event
- Completing the game printable activity sheets
Households can be made of a maximum of five participants
- If you do not have a large household, please feel free to form your own “household”
- E-mail your household group and team name to email@example.com with every household member's Facebook, Instagram and Zoom names (in case you have crazy fun names!).Team names and points will be posted to Facebook.
- If members in your household (i.e. children) do not have a social media account, a member (i.e. parent) with an account can post their answer stating the individual's name and answer
- Example: John Doe - Child 1 says "x", Child 2 says "x"
Each week an email will be sent with the week’s opportunities for points and the social media platform where they can be found. Household points will be communicated weekly via email.
Winners will be announced the week following the session close! Prizes will be sent out within two weeks of announcement or upon the Gun Lake Tribal Government reopening after that date and mailed directly to your door!
Tier 1: Top Contributing Household
Lobster Gram *Substitution available upon request
Tier 2: Next Two Contributing Households
Meal Delivery Kit
Tier 3: Next Three Contributing Households