Tribal Historic Preservation Office
Tribal Historic Preservation Office Mission
Tribal Historic Preservation Office exercises oversight to ensure the preservation, protection, curation, repatriation, and management of the ancestors, sacred objects, archives, archaeological sites, and historic and traditional cultural properties (TCPs) significant to the Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians.
Tribal Historic Preservation Staff
Contact the Tribal Historic Preservation Office
- For Section 106 Consultations or Historic Properties Scoping Requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For NAGPRA consultations or inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
THPO Advisory Committee
The purpose of the THPO Advisory Committee is to advise the Tribal Historic Preservation Office on the historical/cultural preservation and repatriation goals and activities of the Gun Lake Tribe.
- Sydney Martin
- Gena Sprague (Vice Chairperson)
- Lee Sprague
- Michael Webb (Chairperson)
- Committee Youth Member (Accepting letters of interest)
- Phyllis Davis (Ex Officio Member)