Tribal Historic Preservation Office
Tribal Historic Preservation Office Mission
Tribal Historic Preservation Office exercises oversight to ensure the preservation, protection, curation, repatriation, and management of the ancestors, sacred objects, archives, archaeological sites, and historic and traditional cultural properties (TCPs) significant to the Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians.
Tribal Historic Preservation Staff
Rebecca Rupe, THPO Archives/Collections Coordinator
Contact the Tribal Historic Preservation Office
- For Section 106 Consultations or Historic Properties Scoping Requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For NAGPRA consultations or inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
THPO Advisory Committee
The purpose of the THPO Advisory Committee is to advise the Tribal Historic Preservation Office on the historical/cultural preservation and repatriation goals and activities of the Gun Lake Tribe. The Committee meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m. THPO Advisory Committee meetings are open for GLT Citizens to attend. Please contact Lakota Pochedley at 269.397.1780 or firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting details.
- Richard Church
- Ramsey Garza
- Rohmell Matthews
- Michael Webb (Chairperson)
- Committee Youth Representative - Jointly Appointed
- Mary Shabanaa Bush
- Grace Jacobs
- Davis Henderson
- Phyllis Davis (Ex Officio Member)